26.5.2022 | Rekrytointi
Avoin työpaikka: Programmatic Specialist
Are you familiar with digital media and programmatic technology and platforms? We are looking for a sharp and development-oriented Programmatic Specialist to join our innovative team to work on programmatic out of home advertising. We are a nationwide outdoor advertising company with thousands of screens in city centres, shopping malls and at Helsinki-Vantaa airport. Are you ready to bring you and shape us?
About the role
Programmatic out of home is a new frontier of digital media and it offers you a unique opportunity to grow as a professional. Clear Channel Finland Oy is the market leader in digital outdoor advertising and a pioneer of programmatic DOOH in Finland. As a Programmatic Specialist you will work with our programmatic platforms and inventory, in addition to supporting our customers and sales.
- An exciting and unique position in a fast-paced and growing advertising media environment
- Interesting and diverse tasks which will keep you at the top of industry trends
- Employee-friendly organisation and hybrid work options
- A diverse working environment, "Bring you, shape us"
- Creating and maintaining deals on our SSP platforms
- Maintaining, improving, and updating programmatic inventory and audience data
- Providing sales and customer support for programmatic buying
- Creating internal and external reports
- Troubleshooting SSP, DSP and client issues
- Communicating with various stakeholders such as media and digital agencies, DSP platform representatives and internal stakeholders
We are looking for
- Knowledge of online advertising as well as programmatic media technologies and platforms
- Experience of working with media/digital agencies
- Understanding of campaign planning /programmatic deals
- Hands-on attitude and ability to work in changing environment
- You can lead your own work and are a quick learner
- Good communication skills in English
Experience and knowledge of programming (e.g. HTML) is seen as an advantage. Finnish skills are also an asset
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Permanent
- Location: Helsinki, Hakaniemi
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Clear Channel that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.